This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel patch) Run host subconfigures from the Makefile.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:35:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel patch) Run host subconfigures from the Makefile.
- References: <20021205002305.GA15014@doctormoo>
> * configure.in: Substitute more.
> * configure: Run subconfigures from the Makefile.
> * Makefile.tpl: Run subconfigures from the Makefile; add a few
> convenience targets.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
We should have all-build and configure-build as well, but we can add
those later. We should also test a canadian with a multilib'd target.