This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New Sanyo Stormy16 relocations
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 04 Dec 2002 17:37:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: New Sanyo Stormy16 relocations
- References: <1039041358.28757.307.camel@p4>
On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 17:35, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> We added 2 relocations to the stormy16 port that haven't been submitted
> yet. This is the patch which implements them.
> We're providing 16 bit HI and LO offsets which get used like this:
> mov.w rx,#@hi(label)
> mov.w rx,#@lo(label)
> Sanyo has been happy with the patch for a number of months now.
> Is this OK? I don't have write permission, so someone else will have to
> check it in.
Oh, and regenerate the cgen/sid files. Or should I be doing that and
submit those changes as well?