This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel patch) host subconfigures in Makefile, fixed version
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:29:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel patch) host subconfigures in Makefile, fixed version
- References: <20021204002251.GA22528@doctormoo>
> # gcc is the only module which uses GCC_FLAGS_TO_PASS.
Could we use an automake conditional to cut down on the replication?
> +expect/Makefile: configure-tcl maybe-configure-tk
No maybe here?