This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: R_MIPS_GOT16 error with --version-script option to ld in 2.10.1
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Baker <jbaker at qnx dot com>
- Cc: "'Binutils \"(binutils at sources dot redhat dot com)'\"" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 03 Dec 2002 13:34:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: R_MIPS_GOT16 error with --version-script option to ld in 2.10.1
- References: <1578FF984ABAD411AFA5000102C4BB5B02B9D131@nimbus>
On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 13:28, Jeff Baker wrote:
> I'm having a problem building shared objects for MIPS while using the
> --version-script option in binutils 2.10.1. The problem no longer exists in
> 2.12.1. Does anyone remember what the fix was for this specific problem?
Not off hand. Wow is that old :)
Yeah, I used to play basketball...