This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ELF/m68k visibility handling in shared libraries
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:07:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: ELF/m68k visibility handling in shared libraries
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 11:24:38PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> (elf_m68k_check_relocs): Handle symbols that are forced to be
> local due to visibility changes.
How can this be? Visibility changes are applied after all
object files are read (and visibilities merged). Whereas
check_relocs is called during the reading of the objects.