This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel patch) Real make targets for configure-build-*
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:15:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel patch) Real make targets for configure-build-*
- References: <20021203161407.GA392@doctormoo>
> * Makefile.tpl: Realize configure-build-* targets.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
The serialization problem happens for build and target too, not just
host. We need to address that before we go to much further with