This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel patch) Makefile.tpl reorg/cleanup
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:11:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel patch) Makefile.tpl reorg/cleanup
- References: <20021203044034.GA12040@doctormoo>
> * Makefile.tpl: Reorganize and comment. Introduce HOST_CONFIGARGS.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
I would have thought the misc targets (docs, install) would go after
the main targets, but that's just my opinion.