This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel) Support for host subconfigure in Makefile, configure.in part
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:28:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel) Support for host subconfigure in Makefile, configure.in part
- References: <20021201123941.GA4636@doctormoo>
> This is my fourth outstanding patch. Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. This
> adds all the machinery needed on the configure side for host subconfigures
> in the Makefile. (And mostly doesn't use it.)
> * configure.in: Separate subconfigure options added by this file from
> options given by the user. Add machinery to put args for host
> subconfigures into the Makefile.