This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel patch) Dependency tidy.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:24:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel patch) Dependency tidy.
- References: <20021130141421.GA408@doctormoo>
> In light of what I know now, this rearranges dependencies in the order
> which is actually the most convenient, and adds a certain number of
> comments. The diff is only useful to verify that for each line
> I removed I added it elsewhere; the fulltext shows what it will look like.
> DJ, this is now number two on my (new) outstanding patch list, after the
> de-vault patch.
> * Makefile.tpl: Reorder and comment dependencies.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.