This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix IA-64 ld bootstrap tests
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 02 Dec 2002 13:47:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix IA-64 ld bootstrap tests
- References: <20021129005640.R1310@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
This subject has come up before. Last time, Alan Modra pointed out that there
is already a solution for this problem used by other ports. I once started
on a patch for it but never finished it. It would be good if you could solve
it, or shame me into finishing my patch.
I just got back from a 3 day vacation, so I haven't had a chance to study
your patch very closely yet. It does look like Alan's proposed solution is
a little cleaner than your proposed solution though.