[PING/RFA] Support CV-qualifiers when demangling pointer-to-member

Just wanted to ping the following RFA:

It's a patch to accomodate the following change in GCC 3.1:

* The C++ ABI has been fixed so that `void (A::*)() const' is mangled as
"M1AKFvvE", rather than "MK1AFvvE" as before. This change only affects
pointer to cv-qualified member function types.
Unfortunately, the matching change was never made to cp-demangle.c; the following patch adds support for it, and adds a test-case for the previously failing mangled string. I'm by no means an expert at the internals of cp-demangle.c, so if someone else could double-check the patch (particularly how it handles the output of the CV-qualifier string), I'd really appreciate it.

2002-11-06 Klee Dienes <kdienes@apple.com>

* testsuite/demangle-expected: Add test-case for const
pointer-to-member as argument to function (_Z1xM1sKFvvE).
* cp-demangle.c (demangle_type_ptr): Add a recognizer for
CV-qualifiers in the special-case code for pointer-to-member.