This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: mips: reduce got size
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:06:34 +1030
- Subject: Re: mips: reduce got size
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 06:36:06AM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> - I couldn't find any way to release the memory allocated by the
> hash table I'm using for the got entries. Is there any bfd entry
> point I could use for that?
I suppose you could hook into ldemul_finish, but I wouldn't worry
about it too much.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre