This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bye-bye boolean
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 14:49:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: bye-bye boolean
- References: <20021130083313.GO949@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <3DEA5D58.email@example.com>
Alan Modra wrote:
Here goes my biggest commit. s/boolean/bfd_boolean/ s/true/TRUE/
s/false/FALSE/ practically everywhere in binutils,
My strong recommendation:
This is C. Pretending C is Pascal does not make it so.
It makes for one more magic thing binutils-hackers have to learn,
and get wrong.
BTW, that's what my follow up, to fix the GDB fallout, did.