Re: Can binutils help me?

Hi,

I'm working on a simulator for the C54x and C55x
http://gdspsim.sourceforge.net
The C55x is not as far along (and only available in CVS) but it can
disassembly C55x code including the symbol table. The important files
are gdspsim/c55/readfile.c and gdspsim/gdspsim/symbols.c, that might
help you. I've started making an assembler for the C55x in my little
spare time. The COFF files for the C54x and C55x are similar.

Not sure if this helps you or not, I've never tried gdb for the C54x.

Regards,
Kerry

--
Kerry Keal <needles@industrialmusic.com>