[RFC] Split I/O routines and window routines into new files.

This patch splits the I/O routines from bfdio.c and bfd.c into bfdio.c, and the window routines into bfdwin.c. I'm pretty sure I got all of the dependency, headers, and docfiles updated correctly, though it's definitely worth someone taking a second look to be sure I didn't miss anything.

I ended up moving the declaration of _bfd_window_internal to the top of bfdwin.c, and replicating the definitions of S_IX* into bfdio.c; otherwise it was strictly a cut-and-paste process. I tested with the testsuites for bfd/ld/gas/gdb on i386/Linux with no regressions.

The appended patch doesn't include any of the generated files (SRC-POTFILES.in, bfd.pot, libbfd.c, bfd-in2.h, aclocal.m4, Makefile.in, configure); I'm happy to provide them if desired (well, I will once I manage to get the "official" versions installed on my system without breaking builds I do).