Re: Add Toshiba TX49 support

There is an existing uncontributed port done by Red Hat that uses a magic
number of 0x00860000.  You may as well reuse it.  I think the rest of
the stuff doesn't introduce ABI problems, or was done similarly, and it would
be our problem to resolve differences since yours was contributed first.

There are also quite a few other existing uncontributed ports, as you might
guess by looking at the existing list of magic numbers.  Maybe somebody should
put a little pressure on Red Hat to try to fix this.

Jim