Teach anyone to ride a bike..in minutes

If you, your children, friends or relatives cannot ride a bike and would like to learn in a civilised way, then our website is worth a click.  www.pedalmagic.co.uk

This award winning revolutionay 5- step process will get most people riding in minutes.

The traditional try, try and try again method can cause personal injury and a lack of confidence for the pupil and utter frustration for the teacher. The Pedal Magic system teaches the skills required to ride the bike before even taking off. After all we wouldn't dream of putting somebody into a car without instruction and letting them continually crash until the penny dropped.

If this message is unsolicited then please accept our appologies and assurance that this is a one off email, however if you wish to ensure your removal from our list then please reply with 'remove' in the subject line.

Thank you   PS We have a great range of quality bikes at great prices!!!!