Re: QNX binutils targets

Hi all.

I think I will be putting together a patch that removes the QNX bfd and QNX
specific code that is causing the grief.  The problem our code is meant to
solve is something we want to have supported, but it is not core to our
products yet, and I don't think I want to break backward compatibility with
our existing binaries and tools (both GNU and QNX in-house).

I will then look into other more friendly ways to achieve what the current
elf32-qnx.[ch] does, and re-submit the support.

This will then change all of the QNX support to use the base vector's that I
had originally extended, and hopefully I will be able to come up with an
alternate solution for the other stuff, which may boil down to implementing
H.J's ELFOSABI_QNX solution.

But in the meantime, QNX host/target support will not break other
hosts/targets when configured enabling all targets.

Comments?

Thanks.
GP