Re: cvs diff howto?

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
Why go through all that trouble?
Of course it is not a trouble. I'm trying to establish convenient work/contribution praticices. By "shadow"-adding the files to the local sandbox, I do not have to worry about which files are to be included (within a directory) and which aren't. But if it isn't possible to add an entire directory this way because cvs relies on having the dir available in the repository, well then this method isn't suitable anyhow. :)

Svein