This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch for constant %hi()s on MIPS
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 08 Aug 2002 11:25:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch for constant %hi()s on MIPS
- References: <email@example.com>
> Patch fixes the attached test case and causes no regressions
> on mips-elf or mips64-elf. OK to install?
> * config/tc-mips.c (mips_ip): Don't work out the value of
> constant %hi()s here.
> * gas/mips/elf-consthilo.[sd]: New test.
> * gas/mips/mips.exp: Run it.
I don't want a pony, I want a rocket