This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Add processor names and types for Alpha.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: George France <france at handhelds dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:07:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add processor names and types for Alpha.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 03:00:01PM -0400, George France wrote:
> + * config/tc-alpha.c (cpu_types): Enabled ev67, ev68, -m21264a
> + and m21264b processor names and cpu types.
> + * doc/c-alpha.texi: Documented new types.
In the future, do not include the changelog as a patch,
merely as plaintext. It almost always causes a reject.