This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/config.bfd use of ifdef BFD64 for sh target
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "Clarke, Stephen" <stephen dot clarke at superh dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:10:31 +0930
- Subject: Re: bfd/config.bfd use of ifdef BFD64 for sh target
- References: <287E4644B5249D449C56FA5409A874AE03EF55@sh-us-ex01.us.w2k.superh.com>
On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 06:47:47PM -0700, Clarke, Stephen wrote:
> is there some usage of config.bfd in which this ifdef does have
> some effect?
No. targmatch.h doesn't use the targ_selvecs entries, and of course
#ifdef is just a comment when config.bfd is used as a shell script.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre