Re: PACTH: Fix duplicated version (Re: A symbol version bug?)

HJ,
   Using this last version of the patch, applied to binutils
2.12.90.0.14, I was able to build a binutils which passed all
of make check. Using this new binutils, I was able to build
debian's current glibc 2.2.5-9 package with the libgcc-compat
patch added in. There were no link problems with libc6.so this
time with the patched binutils and the resulting glibc passes all
of make check. Looks like this might be the fix we need.
                       Jack