Binutils 2.13 branch created

The branch name is, unsurprisingly, binutils-2_13-branch.

There is one test failure on my i386-linux host (gasp flonums) which I
believe has been there for a while; I'd like to have either the problem or
the test fixed in the next week or so, if anyone wants to step up.  As
usual, feel free to fix problems on the branch until we freeze it; I'd
appreciate being CC'd on any branch patches.