Re: Patches for DLX support - the top level src directory patch attached

Hi Kuang,

> Following several emails contained the patches to support DLX
> architecture which was desvcribed in the John Hennessy and David
> Patterson's Computer Architecture book, and `the DLX instructure set
> architecture handbook' also was used as reference when porting the
> gas/ld.

Thank you very much for submitting this new port.  I have now checked
the patches in, with two exceptions:

  * The patch to config.sub needs to be posted to
    config-patches@gnu.org.  I will take the liberty of forwarding
    your patch there.

  * I did not include the addition of an dlx-*-aout target to
    config.bfd.  There does not appear to be any other aout support in
    the rest of your patches, so I am assuming that this was just an
    experimental definition.