Re: PATCH: Support powerpc-*-windiss

At Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:32:21 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Mitchell" wrote:
> > Does that mean that the config.sub change isn't from an actual
> > import?
>
> Yes, that's correct.  It would be better to do an actual import, but
> I don't know where it gets imported from.  I'm certainly happy to import
> the latest version of this file, if that would be preferable.

the binutils ('src' CVS) MAINTAINERS file says:

config.guess; config.sub; dejagnu/config.guess;
readline/support/config.sub; readline/support/config.guess
        config: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/config
        Patches to config-patches@gnu.org.
        Changes need to be done in tandem with the official CONFIG
        sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
        in via a merge.
        Please notify the following of any committed patches:
                binutils@sources.redhat.com
                gdb-patches@sources.redhat.com

I'm not sure what the right way to get those files is, but downloading
them from savannah via the web interface, while probably not ideal,
may work.  8-)

chris