binutils & Windows device drivers

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if binutils supports the PE-386 format used by
Windows device drivers (.sys) ?

I tried to use objdump to read section information and it segfaulted
when reading private headers (2.11.2) or just said that the file format
was nor recognized (CVS from last night).

I'd like to use objdump to disassemble the driver. Is that possible ?
Should I add support for that file format to binutils (if that's not too
difficult) or use another disassembler ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Laurent Pinchart