On releasing...

I have a small list of known problems with the upcoming release, none
of which are worth inventing a PROBLEMS file for, since there doesn't
seem to be one at present.  I'll include them in the release
announcement instead.

Are the web pages (http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/) available from
CVS?  I see sourceware's web pages, and GDB's, but src/htdocs appears
to be empty.  That'll also need to be updated.

So, the only things left to do as far as I'm concerned are to roll a
snapshot, call for testing, and then bump the version in all
appropriate places and release.  I've rolled the snapshot; if someone
with more access to sources than I have could contact me off-list we
can put it on sources.redhat.com for its week of glory.  The version is
2.11.94.