Re: stdbool.h problems

-On [20020207 22:00], Daniel Jacobowitz (drow@mvista.com) wrote:
>Yes, I posted a patch to fix this today.  FreeBSD apparently has the
>same issue NetBSD has; even though that patch is coming out, I strongly
>recommend FreeBSD get fixed.  <stdbool.h> is a standard C99 header.

FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE and 4.4-STABLEs have stdbool.h, which I introduced
in 5.0-CURRENT some months ago.  Also,
http://people.freebsd.org/~mike/c99/ is where we track our C99
implementation status.

You do have to note that this is a production line of FreeBSD where do
are less keen on moving along the cutting edge.

I thought compilers and related things were meant to support the OS, and
not the other way around though?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven / asmodai / Kita no Mono / xMach coreteam
asmodai@[wxs.nl|xmach.org], finger asmodai@ninth-circle.org