Re: 2.12 branch will be cut on Saturday

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 06:21:45PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> Testing the branch is always greatly appreciated.  I know of some
> Windows (DLL-related) problems, and some Sparc problems, and the
> mysterious Cygwin failure that I can't reproduce.  More status will be
> forthcoming, I hope.

I'll continued to test binutils on linux-sparc if you wish.

Would you consider a binutils-testresults list such as gcc-testresults
or do you think that would be overdoing it?

 I could see a minor modification being done the binutils testsuite
(need to get version in there like the gcc version, number and date
and in the log files) and to the gcc contributed test_summary (fix to
get version in from arbitrary subtest, not hardcoded to be gcc, still
the default though) (warn_summary already works out of the box).

Or perhaps I'm way off here?

Cheers,

/ChJ