CAR EXPO

Dear Sir/madam

CAR-EXPO.COM = $750

AUTO-EXPO.COM =$650

HIGH TRAFFIC DOMAINS

Please note that after years, the registration on the domain names
CAR-EXPO.COM and AUTO-EXPO.COM was not renewed and these domains became
available to register. Consequently, we tracked and immediately registered
these domains for a client who has now decided to go with another name.
As a result, CAR-EXPO.COM and AUTO-EXPO.COM are now available from us for
IMMEDIATE transfer.

We note that a search on the search engine Google.com returns
Astonishing 304,000 results for " CAR EXPO " and 75,000 for " AUTO EXPO "!
(THOUGH OF COURSE NOT ALL RESULTS ARE RELEVANT) but still, with so many
companies that could benefit from either of these memorable domains, along
with what many would consider to be a "wholesale price", we expect to
secure a quick transfer.

These are VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domains and we believe that this
development could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation.
Please note that the domain name market is extremely
buoyant at the moment and similar domains are currently selling on
afternic.com, greatdomains.com (domain auction sites) and by
domain name brokers, in some cases, for 5 figure amounts. THESS ARE
DOMAINS FOR LIFE AND THE PERFECT SHOP FRONT FOR YOUR INDUSTRY - OUR ASKING
PRICE OF $750 FOR CAR-EXPO.COM and $650 FOR AUTO-EXPO.COM INCLUDING FULL
RIGHTS TO THE DOMAIN WOULD BE CONSIDERED BY MANY WEBMASTERS TO BE AN
INVESTMENT.

By offering our clients genuine investments along with quick and
Efficient transfers, Namegiant strive to ensure our customers complete
satisfaction. This has resulted in many of our clients regularly coming
back to us for more domains.

Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely
straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge required!

For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all
Transactions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us
Receiving any funds. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process.

If you would like to use WWW.CAR-EXPO.COM and/or WWW.AUTO-EXPO.COM for you
online business, please contact us at your earliest convenience - we will
be on hand should you require any further assistance or information.

We thank you for your attention and sincerely
apologize if this e-mail has not been of interest to you.

Sincerely Yours

Richard
Sales
Namegiant.com

Please note:

THIS IS A ONE-OFF APPROACH AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN UNLESS
YOU REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION FROM US. YOU HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY SELECTED
TO RECEIVE THIS MAIL AND IF THIS E-MAIL IS OF NO RELEVANCE TO YOUR
OPERATION, PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES SINCE IT HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU IN
ERROR.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes genuine contact
information and a method of removal.
Removal info is as follows:

This is a one time mailing, to be removed from our database, reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line.