Re: Bugzilla bug 493 - libbfd seg fault

"Niels Christiansen" <nchr@us.ibm.com> writes:

> I meant IBM's bugzilla, which I was told RedHat can access.

I know this can be confusing, but the mailing lists at
sources.redhat.com are public lists.  The majority of the people on
these lists do not work for Red Hat.  They may or may not have access
to IBM's bugzilla, and they certainly don't have the context to
understand your original message.

If you want to speak only to Red Hat engineers, you should use other
address, which will not be @sources.redhat.com.  I don't know what
those addresses would be these days.

Ian