HELP ME - porting to VLIW machine

Dear all,
I'm trying a porting for a VLIW machine (128-bit word and 11 bit address
field)
In my system there's an ARM microcontroller embedded that load VLIW machine
program memory.
1) Is it correct this definition architecture?

 const bfd_arch_info_type bfd_magic_arch =
 {
   32,     -32 bits in a word
   11,     -11 bits in an address
   8,       -8 bits in a byte
   bfd_arch_magic, -architecture
   0,                       -machine type
   "magic",             -name
   "magic",             -print name
   3,                       - ??
   true,                   -default machine for this architecture=true
   bfd_default_compatible,
   bfd_default_scan ,
   0,                                 -no other arch
 } ;

2) What's Elf32_Internal_Rela type?

3) Concerning the HOWTO macro: what's the relationship between the macro
parameters and the architecture parameters? e. g. what  third and fourth
fields have got to do with the first second and third fields of
bfd_arch_info_type?

Thanks.       Fabrizio