This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Add the "ld -r" test for ELF visibility.
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add the "ld -r" test for ELF visibility.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:12:10 -0500 (EST)
- cc: <cgd at broadcom dot com>, <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>, <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, H . J . Lu wrote:
> Here is the new test.
> * ld-elfvsb/elfvsb.exp: Add the "ld -r" test.
> * ld-elfvsb/visibility.s: New.
This looks like it could use the run_dump_test framework. See
ld-linkonce for an example (change "objdump" to "readelf", and
weed out everything but the HIDDEN and PROTECTED lines with #...
and #pass). Much less footwork per test.