This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: quality of IA-64 bits in 2.11
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: quality of IA-64 bits in 2.11
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:51:57 -0700
- Cc: GNU Binutils mailing list <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <20011023111711.A50759@dragon.nuxi.com> <200110242337.QAA05784@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 04:37:44PM -0700, Jim Wilson wrote:
> 2.11 should work fine.
It does not.
> If you want to report a real bug, I'll take a look, but I am not interesting
> in looking for phantom bugs.
I have posted one real bug. Will you approve the fixing of ia64-asmtab.c
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)