This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ld] starting point of the --allow-shlib-undefined ?
- To: francois-xavier_kowalski at hp dot com
- Subject: Re: [ld] starting point of the --allow-shlib-undefined ?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 01 Oct 2001 17:22:26 +0100
- Cc: Fred Fish <fnf at www dot ninemoons dot com>,Binutils Mailing-List <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <200109281538.f8SFcRw01746@gofish.ninemoons.com><3BB83603.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I have dowloaded to package & actually found this option in
> 2.11.2. But I still not know from which version it was integrated in
> GNU Ld: There are not baseline information in the ./ld/ChaneLog file...
If it is truly important to you, then the change was first checked in
on 12 December 2000 by myself. This was before the 2.11 version was
branched from the sources, but well after the 2.10 version. Therefore
you can consider the 2.11 version as being the first official version
to support this feature.