This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] test-case for relocs for linkonce-excluded sections don't become zero, causing g++ EH failure
- To: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] test-case for relocs for linkonce-excluded sections don't become zero, causing g++ EH failure
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:36:07 -0700
- CC: amodra at bigpond dot net dot au, hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200109290647.IAA24364@ignucius.axis.se>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 08:47:20 +0200
> From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Linkonce functionality is an extension
> anyway. Relocations against such sections doesn't *have* to
> have the same semantics as "normal" sections.
I believe that linkonce sections are now standardized.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>