This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] test-case for relocs for linkonce-excluded sections don't become zero, causing g++ EH failure
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] test-case for relocs for linkonce-excluded sections don't become zero, causing g++ EH failure
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:57:37 +0930
- Cc: geoffk at redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010929110448.J976@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <200109290647.IAA24364@ignucius.axis.se>
On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 08:47:20AM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> In my most humble opinion, the linkonce-excluded-zero hack in
> and a binutils 2.11.3 with it is called for
I agree that something should be done. It's probably worth applying
Geoff's patch, or a variation, until someone finds a better fix.
I'll take a look at it - we might be able to get rid of kept_section
as that was something I added to struct section when writing this
bit of code.