This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] test-case for relocs for linkonce-excluded sections don't become zero, causing g++ EH failure
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] test-case for relocs for linkonce-excluded sections don't become zero, causing g++ EH failure
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:04:48 +0930
- Cc: geoffk at redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200109282304.QAA05783@geoffk.org> <200109282309.BAA30338@ignucius.axis.se>
On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 01:09:59AM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> Any news about that? Did something come out of it? What can I
> (or Someone) do to help?
I've fixed the linker as I mentioned needed doing in