This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ld] starting point of the --allow-shlib-undefined ?
- To: francois-xavier_kowalski at hp dot com
- Subject: Re: [ld] starting point of the --allow-shlib-undefined ?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 28 Sep 2001 16:08:25 +0100
- Cc: Binutils Mailing-List <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3BB46FF5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I found the option addition in the cvsweb interface to the ChangeLog
> file, but I did not find if this change was already included as part
> of a stable release.
> 2000-11-18 Fred Fish <email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>>
> * lexsup.c (OPTION_ALLOW_SHLIB_UNDEFINED): Define.
> (ld_options): Entry for --allow-shlib-undefined.
> (parse_args): Handle OPTION_ALLOW_SHLIB_UNDEFINED.
> * ldmain.c (main): Initialize link_info.allow_shlib_undefined
> to false.
> * ld.texinfo: Document new command line switch.
This enhancement is also part of the 2.11.2 release. If you check one
of the GNU FTP sites described here you should be to download the
sources for this release.