This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: po/POTFILES.in doesn't exist
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Subject: Re: po/POTFILES.in doesn't exist
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:35:38 -0400
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1010729143812.3073B-100000@is> <3B707412.email@example.com> <20010807161144.A28818@nevyn.them.org>
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 07:04:50PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> > When I run the configure script, bfd/configure complains about
>> > po/POTFILES.in being absent. That's true: the file isn't there, since we
>> > now have SRC-POTFILES.in and BLD-POTFILES.in.
>> > Does that mean bfd/configure needs to be updated somehow? Do others see
>> > this error message?
>> FYI, I'm not seeing the message but that could be for many reasons.
>> Anyone else?
> Sure, I have been for a while:
> checking for xgettext... (cached) /usr/bin/xgettext
> ./configure: ./po/POTFILES.in: No such file or directory
> checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
Ah, yes, sorry. I'm getting this as well. Same with the BFD trunk.