This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch objdump prefix hexadecimal numbers with 0x
- To: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch objdump prefix hexadecimal numbers with 0x
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:54:57 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3BB1B3F8.84B63A1D@redhat.com> <20010926144753.A2756@lucon.org>
On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 02:47:53PM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 05:54:48PM +0700, Graham Stott wrote:
> > All
> > The attached patch changes objdump_print_value to add a
> > 0x prefix to the hexadecimal value printed.
> Do you also have patches for testsuites which may fail becauses of
> this change?
Also some existing scripts may depend on the old behavior.