This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
sumary of arm-aout problems
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: sumary of arm-aout problems
- From: Aleksey Romanov <aromanov at ennovatenetworks dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:53:33 -0400
1. BFD assumes that entry_is_text_address on input, however, it does not
2. objxxx tools are confused if -N, -n or -Ttext option is specified
during link phase.
1. Are these problems known ones ?
1. Should I just forget about arm-aout and use arm-elf instead ?