This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: binutils + i18n
- To: Bruno Haible <haible at ilog dot fr>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: binutils + i18n
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:48:32 +0200
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bruno Haible <email@example.com> writes:
> Here is the promised patch to get rid of the locale dependency of case
> conversion in regcomp/regexec calls.
> This is three times the same patch, to files marked as "generated by
> CGEN". It would be a good idea to apply this patch to CGEN also, but I
> don't know where its sources reside.
If you check out the full sourceware archive, you get a cgen
The top level maintainers mentions:
cgen/; cgen parts of opcodes/, sim/ & include/
Patches to firstname.lastname@example.org
May need separate opcodes/ or sim/ approval for
commits of regenerated files there.
SuSE Labs email@example.com