This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Option -mwarn_areg_zero for S/390.
- To: "Martin Schwidefsky" <schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Option -mwarn_areg_zero for S/390.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 20 Sep 2001 11:48:13 +0100
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <OFC6CBB874.0D42C514-ONC1256ACC.003274D9@de.ibm.com>
> 2001-09-19 Martin Schwidefsky <email@example.com>
> * gas/config/tc-s390.c: Add option -mwarn_areg_zero.
Approved and applied.
Note - I fixed the typo in the ChangeLog entry. I also fixed a
formatting bug in the code you submitted - the GNU coding conventions
specify that multi-line if statements should have the conditional
operator '&&' or '||' at the start of each line, and not at the end of
the previous line.
I also added text to the string in md_show_usage() documenting the new
command line switch.
I would also like to echo Andreas's request that you consider writing
a c-s390.texi file to document the s390 specific parts of this port of