This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: readelf on elf64
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: readelf on elf64
- From: Phil Blundell <pb at nexus dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:03:37 +0100
- cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010919175625.L2189@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
>What do you think about adding readelf option which would cause these two to
>be a section (resp. segment) per line (especially now when 80 column
>consoles are so rare)?
Adding a "wide" option seems perfectly reasonable. But I think the default
should still be to make it fit in 80 columns as best we can.