This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Top-level configure.in patch
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Top-level configure.in patch
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Date: 18 Sep 2001 22:15:42 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ben Elliston <email@example.com> writes:
> The ChangeLog entry for this patch ought to provide sufficient
> explanation. I have tested this with a wide variety of shells. Okay
> to commit?
Old shells don't support the type builtin. However, since this code
is only run on a Solaris host, I think it's fine. I doubt anybody
will do a Canadian Cross from a very old system to a Solaris host.