This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: line number tracking for local labels
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Subject: Re: line number tracking for local labels
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:52:20 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>, <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 04:14:45PM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> > Is there sufficient context tracking in GAS to make this possible?
Sure? I'd believe there is: fixS->fx_file, fx_line,
frag->fr_file, fr_line. Maybe a well-placed as_where is all
that is needed. Or maybe there's missing a move of the notes
from a frag to a fix. Sorry for second-guessing "out of the
blue"; I didn't actually check tc-i386.c.