This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: small gas patch
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: small gas patch
- From: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 06:47:48 +0200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Christopher wrote:
> gp32 and gp64 should not set the output arch. :)
> 2001-09-14 Eric Christopher <email@example.com>
> * config/tc-mips.c (md_parse_option): Remove setting mips_64 via
It's partially the right behaviour for -mgp32, since mips_64
means ABI 64 conformance which can't be fulfilled then.
I've already posted a patch under the subject "[PATCH] MIPS gas ABI options"
which contains a bit more elaborated solution for this.