This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: config.sub is not right.
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: config.sub is not right.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Sep 2001 16:57:00 -0700
- Cc: seufer at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, config-patches at gnu dot org
- References: <20010914165057.A30022@lucon.org>
On Fri, 2001-09-14 at 16:50, H . J . Lu wrote:
> I don't believe this patch
> is done right. You should send your patch to email@example.com,
> according to config.sub, then import the new config.sub. Otherwise,
> your change will be lost during the next import.
HJ is correct. Please revert this until the config.sub part is approved
and then just go ahead and import the new config.sub.
Look out behind you!